LinkConnector Validation

A Genealogist In The Archives: Genealogy Education

Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Genealogy Education

As many of you may know, I am a Certified Archives Manager working as an archivist at the Houston County, Tennessee Archives.



Before I became an archivist I was a very active genealogist and I have been actively researching my family history for the past 27 years.

Not only have I been doing my own genealogy research for the past 27 years but I have been a Professional Genealogist since 2004 helping other genealogists with their research in Tennessee records.

It is very important to me to keep up-to-date on the latest records and research that is coming to the genealogy community. I also love educating myself on aspects of genealogy research in other areas, new (to me) record sources and those record sources that are online or only found in archives. And let's not forget the new kid on the block, DNA!

Lyle Family Records Collection, Houston County, TN. Archives


One question that I get all the time is "Where do you find materials for continuing your genealogy education if you can't travel to hear speakers?".

One of the best places I can recommend to get webinars, quick guides and pure genealogy education is Legacy Family Tree. And right NOW they are having a SALE that lasts until Sunday, August 20, 2017!

Get the Legacy Family Tree Webinar 1-Year Subscription for $24.98, that is 50% off the regular price:

http://legacy.familytreewebinars.com/?aid=2737



Get the Legacy Family Tree 9.0 Deluxe Software for ONLY $17.48, that is 50% off the regular price:

http://legacy.familytreewebinars.com/?aid=2966



If you would like to check out my webinars and quick guides, here is the link to my presenter page:

http://legacy.familytreewebinars.com/?aid=2967




You can also view or purchase all my webinars and quick guides here:

http://legacy.familytreewebinars.com/?aid=2967



Don't miss this opportunity, the 50% sale ends August 20th!!

***Disclaimer: I am a Legacy Family Tree Webinar presenter, author of Legacy Quick Guides and an affiliate for Legacy Family Tree. If you purchase a subscription to the webinars or software, I will receive a small affiliate fee because of that purchase*** 

No comments:

Post a Comment